DIY Project : The hanging kitchen rack
How to make a DIY hanging kitchen rack ? You’re looking for something to hang your kitchen accessories ? You will love our new DIY project : The wooden hanging kitchen rack !
Made of wood, this small hanger is perfect to have all your kitchen utensils and tea towels ready to be reached ! Discover with us this beautiful and useful DIY project !
Video DIY : The hanging kitchen rack
First, we have created for you this video to help you make your own DIY hanging kitchen rack. Check it out and if you need additional explanations, you can find the step by step project below.
The DIY hanging kitchen rack step by step
Now, let’s have a look at every step of this DIY project.
To make your DIY hanging kitchen rack, you will need the following supplies.
1. Leather cord
2. Small hook
3. Sand Paper
4. Hand saw
9. Thin wooden dowel
10. Large wooden dowel
Step by step
You have all your supplies ready ? Let’s go and make this beautiful DIY hanging kitchen rack !
1. Measure three 10 cm parts on your thin dowel.
2. Cut with your hand saw.
3. Sand you small dowels.
4. Mark the future holes for your dowels.
5. Drill with a bit with the same diameter as your thin dowels.
6. Glue your dowels into the holes.
7. Screw the hook onto the large dowel.
8. Insert the leather cord into the hook to hang it in your kitchen.
Thanks guys for following us and stay tuned for a new DIY project !