DIY Project : The terracotta candle holder
How to create a DIY terracotta candle holder ? You want to add a little note of terracotta in your interior ? This color is particularly trendy.
Today we would like to share with your our new DIY tutorial : The DIY terracotta candle holder ! Very easy to make, this small decoration accessory can be put on a table, a small buffet, … You will love it ! Let’s have a look !
Video DIY : The terracotta candle holder
First, we have created for you this tutorial video to help you make your own terracotta candle holder. Check it out and if you need additional explanations, the step by step project below is also here to help !
The DIY terracotta candle holder
Now, let’s have a look at every step of this DIY terracotta candle holder.
To make your DIY terracotta candle holder, you will need the following supplies.
3. Terracotta planters
Step by step
You have all your supplies ready ? Let’s go and make your own DIY terracotta candle holder.
1. Paint two of your terracotta planters.
2. Create a pattern on the other pots with the same paint.
3. Let it dry and apply a layer of varnish.
4. Create your candle holder by gluing two or three planters together.
5. Put some sand into the top planter of your candle holder.
6. Put your candlestick into the sand.
Thanks guys for following us and stay tuned for a new DIY project !