DIY Project : The wooden crate magazine rack
How to create a DIY wooden crate magazine rack ? You’re looking for a cool and nice way to store your magazines ? Today we would like to share with your our new DIY tutorial : The DIY wooden crate magazine rack !
Easy to make, this rack doesn’t take too much space and is perfect to keep your magazines next to you. To make it, you just need some wooden dowels and a wine crate. Let’s have a look at this new tutorial !
Video DIY : The wooden crate magazine rack
First, we have created for you this tutorial video to help you make your own wooden crate magazine rack. Check it out and if you need additional explanations, the step by step project below is also here to help !
The DIY wooden crate magazine rack
Now, let’s have a look at every step of this DIY wooden crate magazine rack.
To make your DIY wooden crate magazine rack, you will need the following supplies.
1. Wooden box
2. Large wooden dowel
3. Thin wooden dowel
7. Hand saw
Step by step
You have all your supplies ready ? Let’s go and make your own DIY wooden crate magazine rack.
1. Measure 4 lengths of 40 cm on your large wooden dowel.
2. Measure 2 lengths of 22 cm and 2 of 30 cm on your thin dowel.
3. Cut it with your hand saw.
4. Mark the center of each large dowel.
5. Drill with a large drill bit (at the same diameter as the thin dowel) and glue the first 2 thin dowels.
6. Mark one more time the large dowels.
7. Drill with your large drill bit, insert and glue the thin dowels to create the base.
8. Glue the wooden box onto the base.
Thanks guys for following us and stay tuned for a new DIY project !